hasSize: False | hasFlavour: False | hasColor: False | hasVariantCount: 0
Rollover image to view larger image
ADVANTIX FLEA CONTROL FOR MEDIUM DOG 4 MONTHS
SKU : 46-00336
ADVANTIX FLEA CONTROL FOR MEDIUM DOG (4 to 10 kg dog)
Advantix is easy to apply - one dose, once a month,simply applied onto the skin of the animals and available in four different pipette sizes.
Advantix is a:
- Highly effective parasiticide against the most common and important external parasites.
- Repels ticks, sand flies, mosquitoes and stable flies before they can bite and suck blood.
- Reduces the risk of parasite-transmitted diseases and the stress for the pet.
- Has been developed specifically for dogs
Permethrin :50 - 80(mg/kg bw)
Imidacloprid:10- 16(mg/kg bw)
- The dog should be standing for easy application.
- The entire contents of the advantix pipette should be applied evenly to four spots on the top of the back from the shoulder to the base of the tail.
- At each spot, part the hair until the skin is visible.
- Place the tip of the pipette on the skin and gently squeeze to expel a portion of the solution on the skin.
- Do not apply an excessive amount of solution at any one spot that could cause some of the solution to run off the side of the dog.