Burp! dog food is precisely that- the heartiness, the satisfaction, and yes, the burp too! Contentment that comes from a full and fine meal, simply because your pooch enjoyed it. Thanks to the passion that goes into making each and every pack of Burp! dog food. A passion so true it could only come from the people who are all Passion, All pets!
Burp Senior dog food contains Padina Pavonica, which is a unique Mediterranean algae with proven outstanding anti-ageing benefits (www.padina-pavonica.com). It has been shown that it stimulates the synthesis of glycosaminolgycan's (GAGs), responsible for the regeneration of collage for skin, hair, nails, eyes, soft tissue and joints.
- It contains only natural substances, no hormones and no antibiotics.
- It helps maintain joint and cartilage flexibility and can help mobility in older dogs.
- Significantly improves the uptake and fixation of calcium from the normal diet.
- It is used as a traditional food in human nutrition where it has been shown to create bone density.
- Can be fed to elderly dogs with stiff joints or who are just not walking as well as they used to.
- Helps maintain the protein framework of bone.
- It is approved by the feed material assurance scheme (FEMAS) for inclusion in animal feeds.
- Healthy heart, strong bones, with prebiotics and rich in omega 3
- Naturally hypoallergenic
Chicken meal, sweet potato, potato, freshly prepared salmon, brown rice, white rice, barley, maize, beet pulp, peas, chicken fat, chicken gravy, brewer's yeast. linseed, lucerne, vitamins, minerals, salmon oil, Padina Pavonica, mannan- oligosaccharides (prebiotic MOS), fructooligosaccharides (prebiotic FOS), glucosamine, methylsulfonylmethane, chondroitin sulphate, ferrous sulphate monohydrate, ferrous chelate of amino acids hydrate, zinc sulphate monohydrate, zinc chelate of amino acids hydrate, manganous sulphate monohydrate, cupric sulphate pentahydrate, cupric chelate of amino acids hydrate, calcium iodate anhydrous, sodium selenite, amino acids: L- carnitine, DL-methionine.
Made in the UK
Crude protein...min 19%
Crude oils and fats....7% min
Crude fibres....5.7% max
Calories content: 330 kCals per 100g
This Burp! recipe has been specifically formulated to meet the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile for Adult dogs.
Ensure fresh water is always available. Introduce gradually when changing food.s
Weight of dog Grams per day
1-5 kg 30 - 80
5-20 kg 80 - 240
20-30 kg 240 - 360
35-50 kg 360 - 480
* Product image and information are correct at the time of publishing on this website. For the most accurate information and image, please refer to the actual product.