- Our no. 1 ingredient is Real Salmon Meal with elevated Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids for a
- Shiny Coat and Healthy Skin.
- Undergone a Low Temperature Cooking Process and Supplemented with Glucosamine & Chondroitin.
- The professional nutritionists and breeders who developed the NUTRI EDGE Salmon & Rice formula paid special attention to balancing proteins, fats, vitamins and minerals to promote a healthy skin & coat throughout your pet's life.
- NUTRI EDGE Salmon & Rice is scientifically formulated for your pet's with sensitive skin
Salmon Meal, Brown Rice, Oat Groats, Millet, Sweet Potato, Pearled Barley, Poultry Fat (Preserved with Natural Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E)), Lamb Meal, Rye, Brewers Yeast, Carrots, Celery, Beets, Parsley, Lettuce, Water Crest, Spinach, Natural Flavor, Egg Product, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Lecithin, L-Lysine, Monosodium Phosphate, D/L Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product Dehydrated, Glucosamine.
Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Vegetable Oil, Biotin, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Acetate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Citric Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate.
Crude Protein, not less than............23.0%
Crude Fat, not less than..................12.0%
Crude Fiber, not more than..............3.5%
Moisture, not more than...................10.0%
Dog's Weight (lbs)
Daily Feeding Amount (cups)
Up to 10
1/4 to 1½
11 to 25
1 ¼ to 2½
26 to 50
2 ¼ to 3½
3½ plus 1/2 cup for each additional 15lbs of body weight
* One 8 oz. measuring cup equals 3.3 ounces of NE Salmon & Rice. One 8 oz. of NE Salmon & Rice contains m.e. 3328 Kcal per kg.
Feeding amounts based upon the calorie requirements of a typical moderately active dog. Vary the amounts fed to suit the age and activity level of your dog to maintain optimum weight. PROVIDE CLEAN, FRESH DRINKING WATER DAILY