hasSize: False | hasFlavour: False | hasColor: False | hasVariantCount: 0
Rollover image to view larger image
ADVANCE JOINT CARE 4 IN 1 FORMULA 60 Tabs
SKU : NP004363
For Dog, Cats, Domestic Animals & Household Pet
Contain 4 Major Ingredient that outshine Any of the Joint Care Formula.Specially Formulated supplement combines 4 remarkable active ingredients that have been clinically proven to be very beneficial in the maintenance of healthy joint and for the protection against further deterioration of cartilage:
- Chondrorotin (99% purity & low molecular weight)
- Hyaluronic Acid (High molecular weight)
Benefits of Natural Pet Advance Joint Care Formula:
- Relieve Joint Pain, Inflammation and Stiffness;
- Rebuild & Improve Joint Cartilage and strengthen Joint Structure;
- Prevent Degeneration of the Joint;
- Promote Optimal Joint Health
- Osteoarthritis (Degenerative Joint Disease
- Traumatic / Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Septic Arthritis (Infective Arthritis)
- Joint Injury
- Hip or Elbow/Kneecap Dysphasia
Celadrin ............................................200 mg
(A propriety blend of acetylated fatty acids)
Glucosamine Hlc USP(PUREFLEX) (99% purity).. 500 mg
Chondroitin Sulfate USP (CS bioactive)...........200 mg
(99% purity and low molecular weight)
Hyaluronic acid (Hyal-joint) ......................... 20 mg
(High molecular weight)
Other ingredients: Cellulose, xanthum gum, sorbitol, sucralose, hydrogenated castor oil, citric acid, sodium citrate, flavour enhancers, methyl hydroxybenzoate, propyl hydroxybenzoate and sodium benzoate
Suitable for all breeds of dog and cat. The recommended dose below is calculated based on weight.Below 10 kg : 1 tablet/day10 to 20 kg : 2 tablets/day20-30 kg : 3 tablets/dayAbove 30 kg : 4 tablets/day
This supplement can also be sprinkled and mixed with the preferred pet’s food.
- Follow the recommended dose for at least 4 to 6 weeks.Some may respond in a shorter period of time.
- You will notice gradual improvement as your pets become more comfortable to perform their daily activities such as walking, running and climbing the stairs.
- Once improvement has been observed, continue with the recommended dose for long-term maintenance of healthy joints and to prevent further deterioration due to wear and tear.