- The Product that is still covered by Pet Lovers Centre within seven (7) days of purchase or warranty period.
- The Product that is still covered by the manufacturer's original written warranty, repairer’s warranty, or any other warranty still in effect.
- The coverage is limited to only mechanical and electrical defects and applies to repairs and replacements done.
- Please contact our team (Contact Us) to report the product failure.
- Non-operating and cosmetic items, paint, colour, or Product finish, accessories used in or with the Product, external cables and cords, or add-on options incorporated to the Product.
- External faults such as wiring, electrical connection or plumbing, piping, trunking, fitting, realigning of signal receivers (poor reception), and consequential loss of any kind.
- Accidental or intentional physical damage and damage by water.
- Failure caused by voltage converter and/or applying incorrect voltage to the Product.
- Mechanical or electrical failure or defects of the Product due to accidental physical impact or spillage of liquids.
- Products where the serial number is removed, defaced or products purchased overseas.
- Normal wear and tear and cosmetic damage such as, but not limited to corrosion, scratches, dents, rust, stains. Non-functional parts such as, but not limited to, plastics and finishes.
- Damages, fault, failure, imperfections, caused by abuse, tampering, illegal use, negligence, prolonged use or operation.