- It contains 34% calcium 3.2% magnesium, and other useful trace elements.
- Magnesium is involved in calcium involved in calcium metabolism and in the conversion of vitamin D to its active form as well as maintaining bone integrity. Magnesium plays an importance part in the transport of calcium, in and out of the cell.
- The ingredient used by Natural Pet Seaweed Calcium with Vitamin C & D consist of Natural Seaweed Skeleton whose Ca/Mg ratio of 10:1 is unique among calcium sources for calcium absorption.
- Combine with Vitamin C, which is essential for the synthesis of collagen and intercellular material.
- Vitamin C is used in the prohylaxis and treatment of Scurvy caused by Vitamin C deficiency, which is manifested by tiredness, loss of appetite, diffuse bleeding in the skin and joints, growth disorders, loss of teeth and inflammation of the gum. Optimal Vitamin C levels are necessary to promote and support metabolic nutrition, resulting in enhanced energy production, strong immune responsiveness, heighten cardiovascular fitness, improve strength and elasticity of skin, blood vessels and other body tissues, as well as improve ability to respond to stress.
- Combine with Bio3-Probiotics, it enables the promotion of the growth of beneficial bacteria & Bifidobacterium that normalizes the intestinal flora & preventing the growth of harmful bacteria.
Vegetation skeletons of the seaweed, which are composed of a wide variety of body essential nutrients, including Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, Iodine, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sulfur, Iron, Fluorine, Sodium, Manganese, Nickel Cobalt, Copper, Selenium, Molybdenum, Chromium, Cadmium, etc offer a convenient seaweed mineral concentration.
Active ingredients: Natural Seaweed Skeleton, Boron, cadmium, chromium, cobalt, copper, flavoring, iron, magneium, manganese, molybdenum, niacin, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, sulphur, and zinc
Other ingredients:inulin, isomalt, dextrose, natural poultry flavor, silica, and magnesium stearate.
Below 5 kg : 1/2 teaspoon
5 to 10 kg : 1 teaspoon
10 to 20 kg : 2 teaspoons
Above 20 kg : 3 teaspoons