We all know that a good diet is essential for healthy and well being and we believe there is nothing better than the humble fish in all its many and glorious varieties.
- The omega 3 oils in Krill meal are phospholipids, rather than triglycerides allowing the Omega 3 to be more effectively absorbed by the body.
- Phospholipid omega-3 fatty acids are water dispersible allowing them to mix easily with digestive juices and so be more efficiently absorbed by the small intestine and from there absorbed into the cell membranes themselves.
- Krill meal is also an excellent source of the natural antioxidant and anti inflammatory Astaxanthin.
- Our Krill meal is sourced sustainably through a Marine stewardship council certified supply route.
- Small size kibbles.Resealable bag
- High fish content
- Contains Krill:a superior form of Omega 3.
- With added green lipped mussel extract:natural source of joint conditioner chondroitin
- With Seaweed:A natural pre biotic with minerals and fibre promoting good digestive health
- With Algae: rich and sustainable source of omega 3
Salmon (26%), potato (26%), salmon meal (17%), pea starch (17%), salmon oil (6.2%), salmon digest (1.8%), sunflower oil, pea fiber, krill meal (0.9%), yeast extract, minerals, malt extract, seaweed meal, algae (176 mg/kg), green lipped mussel extract (440mg/kg), spirulina (88mg/kg)
Omega 3 fats......1.9%
Small kibbles size
Weight of Dog (kgs) : Daily Feed (g)
1-3 : 35-70
3-5 : 70-100
5-10 : 100-150
10-15 : 150-205
15-20 : 205-250
20-25 : 250-300
25-30 : 300-330
30-35 : 330-365
35-40 : 365-400
40-45 : 400-430
45-50 : 430-460
50-55 : 460-495
55-60 : 495-525
60-65 : 525-555
65-70 : 555-580
70-75 : 580-610
75-80 : 610-635
80-85 : 635-660
85-90 : 660-684
90-95 : 684-708
95-100 : 708-730
The guideline amount are a starting point and your dog may need more food depending upon age, activity and temperament.In order to reach optimal body condition, you may need to adjust food intake.This represents the total recommended volume of food per day.
You should divide the total recommended feeding amount by the number of times you feed your dog per day to get the actual portion size per feeding.
Pregnancy and nursing:
Your dog's energy requirement increases significantly during pregnancy and nursing, whilst her appetite can often decrease.It is important to maintain good body condition during the period so her food allowance should be increased gradually throughout pregnancy to up to double the normal quantity by the third trimester.After this Fish4Dogs supper Puppy complete recipe can gradually replace the adult food until it is the sole food offered to her when she is in peak milk production (approx 1 week post whelp).